JOY OF DEVELOPMENT
- It’s our fundamental target to build a better world through Motivation, Communication and Sport, as a wonderful tool, that helps people develop. Our activities support Leadership growth, to maintain sustainable communities in Sport and Business.
- Our key pillars are positive psychology, emotional intelligence, and learned optimism, that contribute to the power of Sport, to bring more happiness and harmony to our everyday lives.
- We develop and promote a mindful thinking, that supports both the community and individuals to become more effective and more balanced!
Self-awareness is essential to personal development. To face and understand what comes from the outside and look at what happens within. Who am I, what are my goals and how can I accomplish them, who can be of help in this? Giving a meaning to our work life, setting clear goals for success in Sport and beyond, letting talent unfold – this is what self-awareness helps accomplish.
To develop and help others discover themselves, let their talents blossom and do the same for groups – this is the key to feel joy and success in Sport and in Business. Challenges, successes, failures, and lessons. For business leaders and their teammates, or for sport coaches and their athletes: consistent and regular practice, ongoing improvement – that is what we help you accomplish for a better world.
Quality of life
Everyday life easily distracts us from important questions. How can we grow together, what do we have to do to make our workplace, our sport community, or family life better? What do we have to change and do so that we can accomplish our individual and common goals at work and in sport more easily? – these are the questions we will answer together!
Our scopes, both in Business and Sport training, mentoring and coaching processes are
- Leadership, development of leadership skills
- Communication, assertiveness, conflict management
- Motivation, team motivation and coaching
- Sales communication, customer orientation
- Emotional intelligence in leadership and in the team
- Self-motivation, success-oriented thinking, self-realization
- Life management, self-awareness, work-life balance
- Financial knowledge, developing financial awareness